Johnny Depp is the best Actor in the world.
He has nice hair.
He could take on any roll and be perfect in it.
I have a Johnny Depp Shirt.
He is completly different in so many different movies, but is the best in all of them!
I have 8 posters with Johnny depp on them in my room.
Johnny Depp is the best Actor in the world!
-BethanyDawn
I don't know about that...He's pretty good, but is he really the BEST actor in the world?
ReplyDeleteyou should add labels to your posts (bottom right of that screen when you go to edit your post) and add the labels gaget so you can catagorize them easier.
ReplyDeleteOKay! I'll try...If i cant find it i'll just get you to come and do it...and HE IS THE BEST ACTOR IN THE WORLD....thats why i decided to start my posts off with a Johnny Depp Poem.
ReplyDeleteNotice I never said he was bad, I like him as an actor too
ReplyDeleteI like Johnny Depp :)
ReplyDelete