Friday, February 10, 2012
Teachers Complaining about Their Income
Alot of the time, teachers will comment on how "they don't get payed enough." Well I think they are getting paid more then enough. Almost all of the teachers I have had (since Jr. High) haven't been good teachers at all. I've learned more from the text book and my Dad then i've learned from (in some cases) 2 or more teachers put together. Why do they want to get paid more? They can't even do their job right in the first place. Honestly, the last time I learned something DIRECTLY from a teacher, was grade 5. Half the time they don't even know what they're talking about. I hate it how everything has to be done there way. Those teachers who give out Essays every single week. WHY DO YOU WANT TO READ ESSAYS EVERY WEEK!? And wouldn't it be better to get a shorter essay of better QUALITY then a poorly written essay of QUANTITY? It's like teachers don't even have a clue anymore, and I'm not speaking of every single teacher out there, i'm making an educated guess in saying there are probably a lot of good teachers in the world...i've just been unfortunate enough to not get any of them. PLEASE, do not become a teacher if you are going to suck at it. PLEASE, extremely old teachers, buy some new learning materials, come up with something new...we're tired of writting on slates in Math, and using a feather and ink in writting. SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE. THE TEACHERS ARE MAKING ME HATE SCHOOL! (more then I allready hated it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You don't write on slates in math...
ReplyDelete