This past winter I went to Florida with my family!
This was the starting journy of our week Caribbean family cruise!
Now, the last time I had even been in the States was far to long ago for me to remember!
The first place we ate was Pizza Hut! It was the friendliest Pizza Hut i'd ever been too, and the added touch of those Southern Accents really made you feel at home. If there's one thing I could say about Florida...it's that i HAVE to go again! Also this was the first time i had (live) seen a PALM TREE! This was a very exciting thing for me, because everything is alot different and amazing then from up north here ;)
We also went to Denny's for dinner, one restaurant i'd never been to personally...but same thing, The people just made you feel so at home.... what can i say, I LOVE FLORIDA!
No comments:
Post a Comment