(When your teacher falls off the face of the earth, and you are presented with a Sub, who knows nothing. Who thinks (he) knows everything. He knows nothing. I know things. He knows nothing. He has the most monotone, boring voice in the world. Why does he have to have such gaunty, black eyes...PLUS a unibrow? And it`s sad because I don`t think he`s ever even smiled before...so i decide, maybe he`s had it tough..maybe i`ll be nice to him. No. He`s RUDE. HE STINKS. HE DOESN`T KNOW HOW TO TEACH. And....I`m pretty sure he`s not even human.)
Friday, December 14, 2012
Pet Peeve #5
Alien Teachers.
(When your teacher falls off the face of the earth, and you are presented with a Sub, who knows nothing. Who thinks (he) knows everything. He knows nothing. I know things. He knows nothing. He has the most monotone, boring voice in the world. Why does he have to have such gaunty, black eyes...PLUS a unibrow? And it`s sad because I don`t think he`s ever even smiled before...so i decide, maybe he`s had it tough..maybe i`ll be nice to him. No. He`s RUDE. HE STINKS. HE DOESN`T KNOW HOW TO TEACH. And....I`m pretty sure he`s not even human.)
(When your teacher falls off the face of the earth, and you are presented with a Sub, who knows nothing. Who thinks (he) knows everything. He knows nothing. I know things. He knows nothing. He has the most monotone, boring voice in the world. Why does he have to have such gaunty, black eyes...PLUS a unibrow? And it`s sad because I don`t think he`s ever even smiled before...so i decide, maybe he`s had it tough..maybe i`ll be nice to him. No. He`s RUDE. HE STINKS. HE DOESN`T KNOW HOW TO TEACH. And....I`m pretty sure he`s not even human.)
Labels:
Pet Peeves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment