Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lifescouts #10: Fishing Badge

Lifescouts is a badge-collecting community of people who share real-world experiences online.
 Lifescouts: Fishing Badge
If you have this badge, reblog it and share your story! Look through the notes to read other people’s stories.
Click here to buy this badge physically (ships worldwide).
Lifescouts is a badge-collecting community of people who share real-world experiences online.Before I say anything: Fish are friends, Not food.
The only reason I went fishing, was to say I've gone fishing. My cousin and (now!) cousin-in-law took my sister and I fishing one very warm, June day. We started out by going to the local home hard-wear store to get some new hooks for the fishing rod. While there we saw "Worm feed" which ...we bought...thinking it was actual worms that we could use to catch the fish...we opened it later and found that it was just food you give to the worms to make them bigger...waste of a dollar. ;) So as the three of them went to go digging up for some worms, I pretended to go get my camera so that I could take pictures...really...I just didn't want to touch a worm. Then we went fishing and I ended up falling over, almost into the pond, breaking my camera, and scraping my arm. F-U-N! (I got a much better camera now though, it was worth it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment