Hmmm...what to say about my skateboarding story...there's a lot. I started skateboarding when I was probably 12ish...I can probably point out more then one scar that i've gotten from skateboarding. I used to skateboard around the subdivision where I used to live, with my little 'gang' of friends. Even in the rain...we'd go out, which wasn't a great idea, because that's when I fell the most on the wet pavement. So many skateboarding memories...and now, I have no 'little gang', but every now and then I still go out around my cottage, by myself. :)
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Lifescouts #3 : Skateboarding Badge
Lifescouts is a badge-collecting community of people who share real-world experiences online.
Hmmm...what to say about my skateboarding story...there's a lot. I started skateboarding when I was probably 12ish...I can probably point out more then one scar that i've gotten from skateboarding. I used to skateboard around the subdivision where I used to live, with my little 'gang' of friends. Even in the rain...we'd go out, which wasn't a great idea, because that's when I fell the most on the wet pavement. So many skateboarding memories...and now, I have no 'little gang', but every now and then I still go out around my cottage, by myself. :)
Hmmm...what to say about my skateboarding story...there's a lot. I started skateboarding when I was probably 12ish...I can probably point out more then one scar that i've gotten from skateboarding. I used to skateboard around the subdivision where I used to live, with my little 'gang' of friends. Even in the rain...we'd go out, which wasn't a great idea, because that's when I fell the most on the wet pavement. So many skateboarding memories...and now, I have no 'little gang', but every now and then I still go out around my cottage, by myself. :)
Labels:
Lifescouts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment