Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lifescouts #6: Picnic Badge

Lifescouts is a badge-collecting community of people who share real-world experiences online.
Lifescouts: Picnic Badge
If you have this badge, reblog it and share your story! Look through the notes to read other people’s stories.
Click here to buy this badge physically (ships worldwide).
Lifescouts is a badge-collecting community of people who share real-world experiences online. Honestly, I think this badge should be "Has not been on a picnic" I've been on 1,000 picnics, and I don't even like picnics! I really don't! I've picniced all the way across Canada...I've picniced through The States. In all honesty, I don't think I've enjoyed any of them.
Why?

  • Bugs 
  • Gross warm sandwiches, warm juice, warm everything, warm sun, no one picnics in the winter.
  • Bird poopy picnic tables
  • Being in the middle of nowhere usually, nobody around but an occasional couple on a motorbike.
  • Beach picnics...even worse...sand...smelly..wetness...
  • Or maybe i'd like a picnic if I was with different people, Mostly, I've just had family picnics. :s 

No comments:

Post a Comment