Thursday, February 28, 2013

Working Towards Goals #1 Guitar Badge

Lifescouts is a badge-collecting community of people who share their real-world experiences online. Share you're story with each badge!

I need to start working towards goals, so I'd like to start blogging my badges!
Lifescouts: Guitar Badge
If you have this badge, reblog it and share your story! Look through the notes to read other people’s stories.
Click here to buy this badge physically (ships worldwide).Lifescouts is a badge-collecting community of people who share their real-world experiences online. Guitar Badge...I've been playing the guitar everyday for about a year now, I got my first guitar when I was 13, but I never put much effort into it, and instead put most of my time and effort into Piano. Now i've found a love for guitar and can't put it down! I'm still learning lots and lots as time goes forward, and I don't know what i'd do without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment